[CTSim-Users] Fedora Core 4.

> PhantomFileView::OnDraw(wxDC*)':
> views.cpp:2432: error: variable 'SGPDriver driver' has initializer but
> incomplete type
> views.cpp:2433: error: variable 'SGP sgp' has initializer but incomplete
> type
> views.cpp:2435: error: 'C_RED' was not declared in this scope

Hi Ian,

While I've compiled 4.3.3 fine on my system (and uploaded it to
Debian), the Debian autobuilders are getting the same sort of compile
errors as your describe.

The summary of compilations[1] show that 4.3.2 builds fine, but 4.3.3
fails. A view of the compilation log[2] for 4.3.3 shows the same error
are you got.

I'm not sure why the 4.3.3 built for me on my Debian system, but I'll
try next building in a "buildd chroot" --- a 'clean' Debian build root
-- and see if I can get the same behavior.

I did a diff of the 4.3.2 tarball and my local 4.3.3 dir. The only
difference (besides the manpage updates), is the configure and
Makefiles are generated by auto{conf,make} 1.9 on my system and 1.7 in
the 4.3.2 tarball. I'm also going to check the actual Debian 4.3.3
tarball to make sure it's not corrupted compared to my live directory.

Thanks again for the report, I'll send another message after I've
finished sorting it out.

Kevin

[1] http://buildd.debian.org/build.php?arch=&pkg=ctsim
[2] http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=ctsim&ver=4.3.3-2&arch=mips&stamp=1124133043&file=log&as=raw