[CTSim-Users] Fwd: cont. x-ray source energies, and SuSE 9.3 and SuSE 10 ?

  • Subject: [CTSim-Users] Fwd: cont. x-ray source energies, and SuSE 9.3 and SuSE 10 ?
  • From: dirk.meier at ideas.no (Dirk Meier)
  • Date: Tue Jan 17 12:53:39 2006

Hi,

I would be interested to know, whether the current version of CTSim
considers multiple energies (energy spectra from x-ray sources) ?
Like proposed in
http://lists.b9.com/pipermail/ctsim-users/2004-June/000013.html

In another question: I just played with the RPM version 3.0.3 on a SuSE
9.3 and
SuSE 10... all fine. Then I tried to ./configure  and make  the latest
version... no success yet.
Has anyone on the list already succeeded to correctly configure and compile
on SuSE 9.3 or SuSE 10 ?

If so, would you share your findings ?

Dirk

Please send sugestions and comments to kevin@ctsim.org.