[CTSim-Users] Fwd: cont. x-ray source energies, and SuSE 9.3 and SuSE 10 ?

Dirk,

It's not trivial to modify the code to make use of multiple energies. You
need to develop another way of implementing the phantom files. One of the
nice things with this code is that it's trivial to implement a phantom of
your own. I assume (?) that this was one of the goals of Dr K Rosenberg.

Sorry, no knowledge of the default SuSE installations, but according to
the list, wxGTK/wxWidgets has caused problems problems to others
(http://lists.b9.com/pipermail/ctsim-users/2005-November/000031.html).
If you indicate your compile problem (log) maby someone has got the time
to point you in the right direction ?

Best regards,

Leif Adelow