[CTSim-Users] Fedora Core 4.

Kevin:

Thanks for the advice.  I think the lam package still may be causing
some problems.

For those interested in running ctsim on Fedora Core 4, however, it
installs quite nicely using the --without-lam option.  I had problems
previously because I was using the wxGTK2 package for Fedora.  Using the
wxGTK package (without the '2') everything installs fine.

Unfortunately, I will have to solve the problem of using lam eventually,
because the cluster available to me this spring will have FC4 and
lam-7.1.1, the same platform I'm running on my PC.  Not my choice.  I
can't afford my own 8-node cluster.

--
  -Dan

Dr. Dan Martin, MD, CCFP, BSc, BCSc (Hon)

GP Hospital Practitioner
Computer Science grad student
ummar143@cc.umanitoba.ca
(204) 831-1746