[CTSim-Users] Fedora Core 4.

I mensioned in earlier posting
(http://lists.b9.com/pipermail/ctsim-users/2005-December/000039.html) that
I   entisipated to put some work into this (getting parallell
functinality) but havn't so far. Please keep us posted if you will persue

I assume that lam is dissabled in the builds for other distros, why using
another platform isn't going to enable parallell computing but I'm really
guessing here!

Best regards

Leif Adel?w