Version 4.2 Released Mar 2003
* Direct Fourier Reconstructions now supported
Version 4.0 Released Jan 2003
* Port to wxWindows 2.4
* Port to Mac OS X
Version 3.5 Released May 2002
* New reconstruction technique: Interpolate divergent beams to
parallel beams for faster reconstructions.
* Multithreading for running length processes in background. Also
takes advantage of multiple-CPU's in SMP systems for speed improvements
with parallel processing.
* Region of interest can be specified for reconstruction zooming.
* Import PNG, PPM, and PGM images
* DICOM file import/export
* Clipboard for cutting and pasting images
* Can read and reconstruct SIEMENS AR.STAR DICOM raw data files
* Scattergram of T-Theta sampling. Useful for understanding divergent beam
* Startup-tips to help new users learn features.
* Ability to place detector at any arbitray position
* Histogram plotting of projection files
Version 3.0 New Features
* Greatly improved dialog boxes
* Online and print manuals with context-sensitive help!
* 3-d rotating views of image files
* Creation of arbitrary filter images
* Cubic interpolation for reconstructions
* All features of command line tools are now in graphical ctsim program!
* Complex-valued image files now supported, lots of image math
functions added including Fourier transformations
* Visual and statistical image comparision functions
* Plotting of row and column data of single and comparison images
* Histogram Plotting of Image files.
* Conversion of projections to polar images
* Improved animation graphics
* New Microsoft Windows compatible self-installer with explorer extensions
to CTSim files
Version 2.5 of CTSim has been released!
New Features of CTSim version 2.5:
- Now compiles with Microsoft Visual C++.
- First Microsoft Windows graphical user interface
- Bug fixes and modest documentation and program improvements over version 2.0
New Features of CTSim version 2.0:
- Entire code-base cleaned up, re-written, and converted from C to C++.
- Graphical user interface now included! Animation of projection and
reconstruction processes. Displays projection and image files. Uses
platform-independent wxWindows library so can run on UNIX and
Microsoft Windows platforms.
- Integrated G2 library for graphical display from command line tools
- Added frequency-based filtering. Can provide significant speed-up
in reconstructions compared to convolution-based filtering.
- Added highly-optimized backprojection method (idiff3)
- New command-line tools added for image statistics and comparisons with
both text and graphical outputs.
This page last modified 2006-11-28 07:21:34
|© 1983-2006 Kevin M. Rosenberg, M.D.|